Secretary of the Navy (SECNAV) Ray Mabus completed a visit to Paraguay Jan. 29 during which he met with Republic of Paraguay President Horacio Cartes to discuss the relationship between the Department of the Navy and Paraguay's military.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The board results for the performance-based Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 Senior Enlisted Continuation Board (SECB) have been approved and posted on BUPERS online (BOL) for command triads, Jan. 27.
Commander, U.S. Fleet Forces (USFF) and Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC) will conduct Exercise Solid Curtain-Citadel Shield 2015 (SC-CS15) Feb. 2-13 on Navy installations located in the continental United States.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- USNA Hosts Annual Leadership Conference
- Game On: Virtual Trainer Takes Serious Approach to Electronic Warfare
- Mustin, John S. McCain Sailors Strengthen Partnerships in Korea Through Bilateral Training and Port Visit
- Sailors Receive More Than $4 M in HDP-T Pay
- Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Presents Maintenance Award to 'Wolf Pack'
- New Study Will Help Researchers Change Face of Military Training
- SECNAV Completes Partnership-Building Visit to Belize
- Camp Lejeune to See Energy Conservation Upgrades
- Seabee Divers Train Under Stress for Success
- A New Base Leads to Deeper U.S. Ties in Romania
- Hawaii Chiefs and First Class Sailors Participate in Teambuilding Hike
- San Diego Sailors Team Up to Feed Homeless Veterans
- Team Vinson Welcomes NAVCENT/CF5
- Seoul-Based Sailors Embrace Resiliency Programs During Readiness Summit
- MUSE Supports Portsmouth Naval Shipyard