Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69) (Ike) rescued distressed mariners at sea, Feb. 7.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
U.S. Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron, the Blue Angels, helped kick off the 2016 Super Bowl when they performed a flyover at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California, Feb. 7.
The crew of Pre-Commissioning Unit Gerald R. Ford (CVN 78) held their first all-hands general quarters (GQ) damage control drill Feb. 4.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- CNATT Celebrates 13th Birthday
- MARMC Fab Lab Hosts Fort Lee Marines
- Sailors Complete Surface Warfare Pin Snow Sculpture for 67th Annual Sapporo Snow Festival
- Service Members Celebrate National Wear Red Day "Djibouti Style"
- MARMC Divers Certify Greek Naval Dive Chamber
- USS Montpelier Returns Home After Successful Deployment
- USS Cheyenne Returns from Western Pacific Deployment
- U.S. Navy Assists in Local Effort to Reopen Thimble Shoals Channel
- NSA Annapolis Hones Security Skills during SC/CS 16
- NSAB Conducts Security Training as Part of Navy-wide Exercise
- SPAWAR, San Diego Law Enforcement Partner During Force Protection Exercise
- Benfold Visits Otaru, Japan
- USNA Water Conservation Project Will Save $1.5M Per Year
- Military Sealift Command's USNS 1st Lt. Jack Lummus Arrives, Supplies Cobra Gold 2016
- Submarine Force Commander Welcomes Future Officers to Fleet