U.S. Navy Adm. Mark Ferguson assumed command as Commander Allied Joint Force Command (JFC) Naples/Commander, U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa, relieving Adm. Bruce W. Clingan in a ceremony, July 22.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Jonathan Greenert departed the People's Republic of China (PRC) July 18 after a successful four-day counterpart visit with military leaders, fleet units and leaders of the State Oceanic Administration (SOA).
The Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigate USS Elrod (FFG 55) returned to Norfolk Naval Station today following the successful completion of her final scheduled deployment.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- America Hospital Corpsmen Train with Colombian Marines
- America Marines Help Combat Colombia IED Threat
- U.S. Marine Corps, BDF Give Soccer Balls to Children at Summer Camp during SPS 14
- Blue Angels Announce 2015 Team Members
- America visits Guantanamo Bay on Maiden Transit
- MCPON to host Live Chat on Facebook
- Navy's Air Boss Announces Improvements to Blues' Selection Process
- Don't Give Up the Jet: GW's Emergency Reclamation Team
- Roosevelt Completes Replenishment-at-Sea
- Sailors and Navy Families Build Relationships in the Republic of Korea
- Flagship Blue Ridge Honors Partnership during Visit to Otaru
- US, ROK Build Relationships to Increase Allied Interoperability
- Royal New Zealand Navy Midshipman Experiences Carrier Operations Aboard USS George Washington
- TSC Great Lakes Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- Performance troupe uniquely delivers sexual assault prevention message