Ticonderoga-class guided-missile cruiser USS Lake Erie (CG 70) provided assistance to 25 mariners in the early hours of March 19, after receiving a distress call from a civilian ship taking on water.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
For the second time in five days, guided-missile destroyer USS Laboon (DDG 58) intercepted a small, stateless dhow in the international waters of the Arabian Sea and seized 500 kilograms of Hashish, March 17.
A new mobile application which provides a direct access point for approved unclassified U.S. Navy mobile apps was released March 16.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Navy Lays Wreath at Texas Capitol Vietnam Veteran Memorial during Navy Week Austin
- US Naval War College Strengthens Latin America, Caribbean Partnerships
- Obangame Express 2017 Begins with Opening Ceremonies
- Advancing Together: Women in Defense Holds Annual Symposium
- US Navy Visits Republic of Korea Island for First Time
- Navy Announces Launch of Task Force Ocean, Plans to Advance Ocean Science
- USS Ross Commanding Officer Visits SAS Amatola
- Carl Vinson, Republic of Korea Navy Complete PHOTOEX
- USS Detroit Completes Combat System Ship Qualification Trials
- NWC, MIT Hold First Civil-military Humanitarian Simulation
- MCPON Visits Sailors at NSF Thurmont
- USS Carney Arrives in Faslane, Scotland
- USS Frank Cable Arrives in Pearl Harbor
- Bataan Departs US 6th Fleet
- USS Montgomery Completes Final Contract Trials