The Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Donald Cook (DDG 75) arrived in Batumi, Georgia, Jan. 21, 2019 for a scheduled port visit.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) and the Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy (MCPON) visited the John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group (JCSSG) at sea, Jan. 19.
The Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Donald Cook (DDG 75) began its transit to the Black Sea Jan. 19, 2019, to conduct maritime security operations and enhance regional maritime stability, combined readiness and naval capability with NATO allies and partners in the region.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron Pilot Makes Emergency Landing at NAF El Centro
- USS Mobile Bay Participates In Combined Federal Campaign
- Spruance Completes MDVR in Jebel Ali
- Blue Angels Reach Training Milestone Ahead of 2019 Season
- NEX Customers Support Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society
- NIWDC, CIWT Leaders Ensure Readiness, Lethality through IW Training
- Maritime Warfare Exercise Conducted by France, United Kingdom, Australia, US in C5F
- MyNavy Career Development Symposium Visits Hawaii
- Cross Nation Cross Deck
- Out of the Mountain of Despair, a Stone of Hope
- USNS Brunswick Arrives in Bitung
- Carrier Strike Group 10 Command Master Chiefs meet to discuss mission command, self-sufficiency, and the "fight tonight" mindset
- NUWC Division, Keyport Honors Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Guam Navy Commands Sweep Project Good Neighbor Award Overseas
- NDW Prepares for Citadel Shield-Solid Curtain 2019