The U.S. Navy hospital ship USNS Comfort (T-AH 20) left from Naval Station Norfolk, June 14, to begin its deployment to South America, Central America, and the Caribbean.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Secretary of the Navy Richard V. Spencer announced today that Rear Admiral (lower half) Shoshana S. Chatfield will be the new president of the Naval War College.
After mariners were rescued by USS Bainbridge at the request of the master of the M/T Kokuka Courageous, an IRGC Gashti Class patrol boat approaches the M/T Kokuka Courageous and was observed and recorded removing the unexploded limpet mine from the M/T Kokuka Courageous.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- The Highest-Ranking Enlisted Seabee: A Tour de 'Force'
- U.S., Royal Thai Navy Conduct Joint Submarine Training During CARAT Thailand 2019
- NAWMU-1 Sailors Welcome New Commanding Officer
- Navy Medicine West Commander Connects Philadelphians with Their Navy
- School's Out, But Future Docs are in at Naval Hospital Jacksonville
- U.S. Naval War College Holds 2019 Summer Graduation Ceremony
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville Expands Behavioral Health Care with New Inpatient Unit
- IWTC Monterey Sailors Employ New Tactics to Enhance Suicide Prevention
- Fleet Cyber Seeking Talent at SACC
- CNO Stresses Lifelong Learning During Spring Graduation Ceremony
- WWII-era Mines Cleared During BALTOPS 2019 by Mine Warfare Task Group
- New Airborne Mine Countermeasures Capability in Baltic Sea for First Time in BALTOPS 2019
- USS John P. Murtha, Indian Navy conduct maritime exercises
- Navy SEAL Bolsters Reserve Drill-Weekend Suicide Prevention Training
- Mine Warfare Integration Critical During BALTOPS 2019