Secretary of the Navy Richard V. Spencer has named a future Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer, DDG 130, in honor of Medal of Honor recipient, Hospital Corpsman Master Chief William Charette.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Navy Expeditionary Combat Command forces began participation in the joint Exercise Pacific Blitz 2019 in which the Navy expeditionary forces are distributed throughout installations in and off the coast of Southern California.
The Nimitz Class aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75) departed Naval Station Norfolk, March 16, following a three-month availability period used to upgrade systems, conduct maintenance, and provide targeted training.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Traveling Abroad? Start Early and Enjoy the Sites
- Women in the Navy: WAVES to Wins
- Paving the Way: Women in Naval Service
- Caught Between Debt And A Pay Day Lender? The NMCRS Is Here To Help!
- NIWC Atlantic Opens Maritime Positioning, Navigation and Timing Laboratory
- BHR Earns Golden Anchor Award
- IWTC Corry Station Emphasizes Motorcycle Safety
- USS Chief Arrives in Manila
- Pacific Partnership 2019 Introduces Enroute Medical Care Helicopter Exercise
- USS Georgia (Gold) Holds Change of Command
- Congressman Courtney Serves as Recruit Graduation's Reviewing Officer at Recruit Training Command
- The Joint Tactical Networking Center Hosts Industry Day to Showcase the Tactical Communications Marketplace
- Center for Information Warfare Training Det. Goodfellow Sailors Volunteer at Local Soup Kitchen
- CIWT Det. Fort Gordon Instructors Continue to Prepare Sailors for Advancement
- Pacific Partnership 2019 Participates in Community Health Engagement in Tacloban